The POWER-KI programming language for IA
Develop solutions from Factory Automation to Web Application
©®2014 XPLAB - Research in Automation
© 2014 APX - Advanced Programming Exploitation
Brescia - Italy
DIVERGENT PROGRAMMING Manifesto
Divergent programming key points.
Divergent Programming key Point
Divergent Programming (DP) is implemented by Divergent Programming Languages (DPL).
strong reflective capabilities
separation between: flow, data, code.
no paradigmatic approach to code creation but the freedom to create.
externalization of user interface.
Divergent Programming benefits
(based on POWER-KI against VS C++)
- 2/3 weeks.
Software Production cycle:
- development time reduction from 30% to 70%;
- maintence costs reduction from 50% to 80%;
- easy takeover of new programmers;
- automation of software production.
- OnTheLine tools for test and debug.
- client / server;
- business, management ;
- factory automation;